20 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Assist Harbor South and Harbor North members with activities of daily living, including dining, personal care, activities and social support, while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean and safe.
Part-time and Per-diem 7a-3p, 3p-11p & 11p-7a
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents
- CNA Certificate
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced lead cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified a plus
- Perform cleaning duties according to schedule. Ensure all spaces are prepared for the following day’s activities.
- Demonstrate a warm personality with the ability to interact with residents, staff and visitors.
- This position involves performing tasks of physically demanding nature.
- Assist in developing preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the needs of each member. Communicate medical, social, psychological and emotional needs of members/families to all necessary departments and individuals, including the Medical Director, Level of Living Committee, and others as appropriate.
- Ensure initial and ongoing appropriateness of member admissions to the health center, assisting in member evaluation prior to admissions and in orientation of new members. Respond to inquiries from members, family, physicians and hospital discharge planners related to possible admissions to the health center.
- Interview members and their families, evaluating information to determine plans for appropriate treatment.
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing programs for members of the health center, encouraging members to participate in community activities.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the identification of physical, social, and emotional needs of members of the health center.
Seeking Yoga, Meditation, and Tai Chi Instructors. Current certification and insurance required for any area.