17 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Assist Harbor South and Harbor North members with activities of daily living, including dining, personal care, activities and social support, while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean and safe.
Part-time and Per-diem 7a-3p, 3p-11p & 11p-7a
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents
- CNA Certificate
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced lead cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified a plus
Start a career in Culinary Services! Join a winning team – we will train you!
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- Provide dining room services in a courteous, friendly, and timely manner to ensure that services exceed guest expectations.
- A warm, outgoing personality and the ability to deal tactfully with all guests.
- No experience is required.
The Executive Assistant performs a broad variety of administrative tasks that support the President/CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
Position type: Full-time
Seeking Yoga, Meditation, and Tai Chi Instructors. Current certification and insurance required for any area.