Named one of the “Best Nursing Homes in America” by U.S. News & World Report, The Shores at Peconic Landing is dedicated to delivering exceptional person-centered care. Guided by this person-centered care philosophy, we cater to each individual’s unique abilities and interests, allowing our members to maintain an independent lifestyle that’s grounded in true comfort and security.
We proudly offer long-term care in the comfort of our 27 private and 8 semi-private rooms at our Long Island skilled nursing home community. Members have the peace of mind that comes with excellent care and a tremendous sense of community.
The Shores earned national recognition as a Person-Centered Long-Term Care Community through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Commended by CARF on its quest for quality programs and services, The Shores is the sole recipient of this accreditation in the New York Metropolitan Area.
The Shores offers the following services and amenities:
- Physical and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Subacute care
- Palliative care
- Dietary services and counseling
- Therapeutic recreation therapy
- Social Services
- Pastoral care
- Access to expert consultants in Cardiology, Geriatrics, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Audiology, Dentistry and more
- Spacious private and semi-private accommodations
- Lounge and community living room
- Elegant restaurant-style dining
- Outdoor courtyard with easy access
- Weekly housekeeping services