CNA Training Classes
More than a job…it’s an adventure.
Jump into a new and rewarding career and become a Certified Nursing Assistant! The four-week class will be held on our beautiful Greenport campus, Monday-Friday, October 23 – November 19, 9:00am – 3pm.
Complete the Application Packet:
- on our website under Career Center.
- at our Community Center reception desk located at 1500 Brecknock Rd., Greenport, or
- email resume to HR@ peconiclanding.org. EOE, M/F/D/V
Benefits of working at the Shores in Peconic Landing include:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work schedules
- On-site certification training classes
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness program with prize incentives
- A unique organizational culture
- Fitness classes and employee gym hours
- Fun staff events, competitions and comradery
- A beautiful beachfront campus with extensive walking paths
(Please note: due to the quantity of responses received for all positions, a personal response to each candidate is not possible. Only applicants considered for positions or invited for an interview will be contacted.)
If student passes exam and is hired, starting salary is $20.50/hour.
Questions? Call 631-477-3800
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Human Resources: HR@peconiclanding.org.