Dedicated to fostering vibrant, successful living
Peconic Landing, Long Island’s only nationally-accredited Life Plan community, is a place where embracing the arts fosters creativity. It’s a place where award-winning programs support a vital community. Here, trusted leaders govern in the best interests of our members, and equity-based ownership ensures financial security for our members. Peconic Landing is a not-for-profit organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code.
Peconic Landing is a community that provides a vibrant and fulfilling lifestyle through choice and opportunity. We encourage our members to pursue their interest and passions to the fullest for continued growth toward successful living.
Our Core Values
Philosophy of Innovation
Peconic Landing believes innovation is not a singular event or goal, but a culture that must be nurtured and developed in order for the organization to lead, learn and grow. By establishing a culture of innovation, Peconic Landing is able to:
- Consistently improve the delivery of care and service to our members, staff and all stakeholders
- Design creative solutions to challenges
- Develop new opportunities sustainable through change and transition
- Embrace ingenuity and unconventional thinking
Peconic Landing’s approach to innovation is built upon a simple foundation: we are on a continual journey, always growing and moving forward in a positive direction. The train must never reach the station but set an infinite course toward cutting-edge advances in care and service to older adults.
- To the well-being of our members, clients, team members, and community
- To lead the marketplace
- To create value for our stakeholders
- To develop innovative programs and services
- To be a good neighbor in the greater community