Our team of healthcare professionals caters to each individual’s unique schedule; ensuring life is not disrupted because members are in need of support. Our spacious one-bedroom apartments in Greenport, NY offer the best of all worlds – the comforts of home with access to the extra services needed to continue an independent lifestyle. Newly refreshed, our purposely-designed common spaces offer a full range of wellness and social programming, with personal trainers available for workouts in the gym and pool.
Harbor North offers a personalized care plan with daily assistance
- Spacious one-bedroom apartments with private bath and kitchenette
- Lounges and recreational spaces
- Elegant restaurant-style dining
- Community Center amenities
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry services
- Arts & Leisure programming
- Theatre Screenings LIVE in HD
- Fitness center with swimming pool
- Educational opportunities
- Community & social events
- Scheduled transportation
- Personalized care plan
- Assistance with daily living
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Medication assistance
- Healthcare professionals 24-hours
- State-of-the-art personal response system
- Access to expert consultants in Geriatrics, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Audiology, and Dentistry
- Pastoral care and social services
Explore an Apartment in Harbor North:
The caregivers are consistently outstanding in their level of service and concern for members. My father says either 'they are the best actors on earth or they really must care about what they are doing' so that about sums it up. He feels genuinely cared for, and I think that is of the utmost importance as one ages... to feel cared for.
Peconic Landing has covered all the bases in every arena. The community is immaculate, the meals available are healthy and varied, and the programs afforded the residents are plentiful and diverse. From the maintenance staff to the waitstaff, from the shuttle drivers to the house cleaners, from the program directors to the nurses, everyone is skilled and compassionate beyond compare.
My Mom loves Peconic Landing! The amazing people who care for her make her feel like family. Mom feels loved! The staff is sincere in their mission to make each day special for everyone.
Since moving to Harbor North, Mom is more at ease than ever, despite the challenges of extreme old age. I commend the staff's ability and willingness to work with family at a distance for organizing excellent care and ensuring peace of mind.