Home Health Services
Experience Peconic Landing’s standard of excellence with care in the comfort of home on Long Island, NY.
We work to enhance everyday life by creating meaningful and vibrant experiences through our caregivers. Guided by our person-centered care philosophy, our care professionals cater to each individual’s unique needs and abilities. Adhering to Peconic Landing’s award-winning care standards, our home health services enable individuals to enjoy an independent lifestyle.
With various levels of health care available, our team works with family members and personal physicians to determine the appropriate services needed.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Services
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Services
- Home Health Aide (HHA) Services
- Personal Care Aide (PCA) Services
- Social companionship
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation and escort
- Shopping and errands
- Home organization
Health Care Services:
Sometimes all we need is the comfort of a helping hand. Benefit from the assistance of our experienced caregivers to support a successful and vibrant life.
- Memory support
- Daily personal care assistance
- Support from hospital to home
- Medication management
- Personal care plan development
- Respite care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Home safety monitoring
- Medical scheduling assistance
- Wellness and fitness encouragement
- Individualized nursing services
For more information, to schedule a home visit, or to inquiry about a career in Home Health, contact Susan Croce, Home Health Services Administrator by calling 631-477-2146 or by using the form below.