Peconic Landing is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit lifecare planned community overlooking the breathtaking Long Island Sound. Located on the North Fork of Long Island, our 144-acre campus is bordered by grapevines and golfing greens, situated on a half-mile of private Sound beach. The community is home to the North Fork’s only Sculpture Garden and serves as a cultural arts hub for the East End Community, presenting ample opportunity for individuals to pursue their interests and passions to the fullest.
Department: Member Services
Position type: Per Diem
Nights and Weekend shifts only.
Provide transportation for Peconic Landing residents via community-owned and operated vehicle(s).
- Customer service focus with a demonstrated warm, outgoing personality.
- Proof of safe driving record required.
- Maintain vehicle appearance and cleanliness.
- Monitor and schedule routine maintenance of vehicle(s) to ensure safe operation.
- Provide errand and other departmental transportation services as required and authorized.