Peconic Landing is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit lifecare planned community overlooking the breathtaking Long Island Sound. Located on the North Fork of Long Island, our 144-acre campus is bordered by grapevines and golfing greens, situated on a half-mile of private Sound beach. The community is home to the North Fork’s only Sculpture Garden and serves as a cultural arts hub for the East End Community, presenting ample opportunity for individuals to pursue their interests and passions to the fullest.
Position type: Full-time
The Executive Assistant performs a broad variety of administrative tasks that support the President/CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as an office manager/executive secretary.
- Perform high-level administrative and clerical support to President/CEO and the Board of Trustees ensuring accomplishment of key tasks and company initiatives.
- Coordinate extensive calendar, including scheduling internal and external meetings, conference calls, Board meetings, annual conferences/seminar registration and travel arrangements.
- Ensure all visitors and inquiries are provided excellent and professional customer service, prioritize emails and phone calls, determine the level of support needed, and direct to departments or the President/CEO as appropriate.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, minutes and reports, power point presentations, and gather materials for meetings and other projects as requested.
- Manage electronic and paper records, purchase and maintain supplies, and a variety of other office/clerical tasks.
- Excellent computer skills; i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Discretion with highly confidential information.