Peconic Landing is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit lifecare planned community overlooking the breathtaking Long Island Sound. Located on the North Fork of Long Island, our 144-acre campus is bordered by grapevines and golfing greens, situated on a half-mile of private Sound beach. The community is home to the North Fork’s only Sculpture Garden and serves as a cultural arts hub for the East End Community, presenting ample opportunity for individuals to pursue their interests and passions to the fullest.
Department: Dining Services
Position type: Full-time, Part-time
Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- No experience is required.
- Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager.
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times.
- Provide dining room services in a courteous, friendly, and timely manner.
- Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order.