Clinical Manager Home Health Services
Peconic Landing is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit lifecare planned community overlooking the breathtaking Long Island Sound. Located on the North Fork of Long Island, our 144-acre campus is bordered by grapevines and golfing greens, situated on a half-mile of private Sound beach. The community is home to the North Fork’s only Sculpture Garden and serves as a cultural arts hub for the East End Community, presenting ample opportunity for individuals to pursue their interests and passions to the fullest.
Department: Home Health Care
Position type: Part-time
A part time position, 22+ hours/week. Responsible for the oversight of clinical operations of Peconic Landing Home Health Services. Supervises and guides all staff toward high quality care and customer service. Ensures that all clinical activities are consistent with established goals, policies and procedures, and NYS Dept. of Health regulations.
- Registered Nurse licensed in New York State.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- 2+ years of experience in a licensed home care agency and/or certified home health agency.
- Knowledgeable of/Experience with current NYS licensed home care agency requirements.
- Teaching and supervisory skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with clinical emergencies if required.
- Ability to meet on-call and other reliability requirements of the job.
- Establish and maintain positive rapport with all referral sources, team members, clients, and client’s family.
- Develop collaborative relationships with healthcare team members including physicians, hospital discharge planners and case managers.
- Clinical oversight of clients to meet all NYS Department of Health license requirements.
- Perform timely clinical assessments and admissions, development of plan of care, and completion of required documentation for compliance and adherence to all State and Federal regulations and laws.
- Function as clinical educator and resource.
- Provide mandatory employee orientation, and maintain education requirements.
- Responsible for the coordination and instruction for the Home Health Aide Training Program.
- Will be required to participate in occasional after-hour on call responsibilities.