5 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Part-time and Per-diem 7a-3p, 3p-11p & 11p-7a
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents
- CNA Certificate
Start a career in Culinary Services! Join a winning team – we will train you!
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- Provide dining room services in a courteous, friendly, and timely manner to ensure that services exceed guest expectations.
- A warm, outgoing personality and the ability to deal tactfully with all guests.
- No experience is required.
- Perform housekeeping duties in accordance with established guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Operate in an efficient manner while maintaining a high quality of service and standard of excellence.
- Benefits eligible.
Various shifts available
The Food Servers at our dining rooms play an integral role in ensuring our members and their guests have an exceptional dining experience. We are interested in growing our team and are in search of the right person who will be passionate about food and service, and thoroughly enjoy creating excellent experiences for our members. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing disposition. No prior experience needed, we are delighted to train!