6 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced lead cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified a plus
Per-diem, all shifts
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of food in accordance with menu plans and standardized recipes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to current applicable standards, regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures as may be directed by the Chef and/or Director of Dining Services.
- Assure that quality food is provided at all times.
The primary responsibilities include developing and implementing creative programs for our Heath Center Members.
Must be able to coordinate with other departments, professionals, and family members to provide purposeful programs.
Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
Proficient in required long-term care documentation
Experience is a plus
Now offering $3,500 sign-on bonus for full-time position!
Full-time , 7am-7pm, Rehab Unit
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Environmental Services Department Director, Manager and Team by performing administrative and clerical duties and encouraging a culture of excellent customer service.