9 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Assist Harbor South and Harbor North members with activities of daily living, including dining, personal care, activities and social support, while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean and safe.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced lead cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified a plus
Start a career in Culinary Services! Join a winning team – we will train you!
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- Provide dining room services in a courteous, friendly, and timely manner to ensure that services exceed guest expectations.
- A warm, outgoing personality and the ability to deal tactfully with all guests.
- No experience is required.
The Executive Assistant performs a broad variety of administrative tasks that support the President/CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
Position type: Full-time
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
The primary responsibilities include developing and implementing creative programs for our Heath Center Members.
Must be able to coordinate with other departments, professionals, and family members to provide purposeful programs.
Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
Proficient in required long-term care documentation
Experience is a plus
Various shifts available