4 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Part-time and Per-diem 7a-3p, 3p-11p & 11p-7a
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents
- CNA Certificate
Per-diem, all shifts
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
- Responsible for physical therapy evaluation, program planning, treatment and documentation of short and long term residents in a skilled nursing facility.
- Must have good communication skills with patients and staff.
- Current NY license
Now offering $3,500 sign-on bonus for full-time position!
Full-time and part-time positions available.