4 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced lead cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified a plus
Start a career in Culinary Services! Join a winning team – we will train you!
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- Provide dining room services in a courteous, friendly, and timely manner to ensure that services exceed guest expectations.
- A warm, outgoing personality and the ability to deal tactfully with all guests.
- No experience is required.
Start a career in Culinary Services! We will train you.
The kitchen utility worker is responsible for washing and storage of food preparation equipment and dishware; disposal of waste products from meal preparation; storage and “first in, first out” rotation of perishable and nonperishable products; general cleaning and sanitation of kitchen.
No experience necessary.
The Food Servers at our dining rooms play an integral role in ensuring our members and their guests have an exceptional dining experience. We are interested in growing our team and are in search of the right person who will be passionate about food and service, and thoroughly enjoy creating excellent experiences for our members. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing disposition. No prior experience needed, we are delighted to train!